10,000 Small Businesses Growth Preview Event
Tuesday, 1 November 2011 from 18:00 to 20:00 (GMT)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Applications for a competitive place on 10,000 Small Businesses in the North West are now being invited from ambitious small businesses and social enterprises seeking to grow substantially in the next two to three years, and Manchester Metropolitan University is holding an event to launch the programme to leaders of growing businesses on 1st November.
10,000 Small Businesses offers a prestigious business and management curriculum designed by world-class experts. It is taught in a collaborative setting that builds on the real-world experiences of participants and maximises opportunities to create and enhance valuable networks.
The sessions are delivered by a combination of practitioners and experts who have extensive practical experience of working with, and understanding the needs of, small business leaders.
In addition to Business and Management Education this unique global programme from the Goldman Sachs Foundation, brings you:
- Specialist workshops - delivered by local business experts
- One-to-One Business Advising - High quality support that translates the curriculum sessions into actions for your own tailored Growth Plan
- Access to Capital - Connecting you with opportunities to understand and access finance for your growth
- Alumni Services - to expand your local and international network and develop lasting and valuable business relationships
To express an interest in participating in 10,000 Small Businesses, join us for an exclusive canapés and drinks preview event.
Places are both competitive and limited so be sure to register your interest early. Please let us know if you:
- are an ambitious North West business leader
- employ between five to 40 staff
- run a business that has been trading for at least 12 months
- run a business that is scalable and poised for growth
Once you have registered your interest, we will be in contact personally to provide further details.
For more information go to.. http://www.10ksbnw.co.uk/
6:00pm Canapes & Drinks
6:30pm Paula Turner of Manchester Metropolitan University Business School presents 10,000 Small Businesses Global Growth Programme (Overview & How to Apply) and Johnathan Lawson will introduce a panel of Cohort 1 alumni to share with you their 10,000 Small Businesses experience.
To discuss eligibility for attendance please call the team at 0161 247 3854 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.