San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FSB Networking at its simplest form (over a drink after work) – you get out, what you put in!
· No agenda, no presentations, apart from like minded business people talking to one another over a drink after work.
· Talk to one another about your business, what you provide, what you’re looking for, what you require help with, etc
· Talk directly to business people who have resolved business issues which you may be having or help you get in front of customers you want
· At the end of the day ‘people buy from or refer people who they know’
· Just meet for a drink or social after work.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This event is free to attend: All we ask is that you buy a drink at the bar. Due to very limited spaces (due to venue size) your place must be booked via this Eventbrite booking system. Eventbrite ticket sales will end at 10am on the day of the event.
Venue: 50 Cultural Quarter, Leicester LE1 1RD
Date: 2nd Tuesday of every even month (starting Tues 13 Oct)
Time: 6pm to 8pm
For further information on this event please contact:
· FSB Leicester City Branch – Branch Chairman: Vimal Chauhan (FSB@LeicesterChauffeurs.co.uk or 0116 2986444)
Save This Event
When & Where
Leics. Northants & Rutland FSB
FSB in Leics. Northants & Rutland is the leading business organisation for the 3 counties representing around 4,800 businesses.
Regular FSB networking events are organised as well as events often in partnership with other organisations.
Lobbying and campaigning on local issues throughout our region to ensure the voice of small businesses is heard.
More details at www.fsb.org.uk/leics-northants-rutland