17th Annual Gathering of Africa's Best (GAB) Awards
Sunday, 29 November 2015 from 17:30 to 23:00 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
* A showcase and celebration of the best of Africa and Africans.
* An evening of recognition of achievements, entertainment and enlightenment.
* A networking event of top Africans and friends of Africa.
* A gathering of Ambassadors, High Commissioners, Diplomats, Royalties, Top Government Officials, Professionals, Celebrities and eminent personalities within the African community.
* An exhibition of top businesses and organisations serving the community.
* A platform to reach a potential audience of over 10 million Africans and Friends of Africa around the world through Media coverage
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
There are no ID requirements. While there are no age restrictions to attend the event, the target audience for the GAB Awards is 16 years old and above. Everybody occupying a seat must purchase a ticket.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Hilton London Canary Wharf offers a prime location, just five minutes’ walk to Canary Wharf tube station on the Jubilee Line.
South Quay DLR Station is only two minutes away.
The secure, covered hotel car park is limited to 25 self-parking spaces and is run strictly on a first come first served basis. Parking costs GBP20 for 24 hours.
Alternative FREE car parking is available near the hotel especially on the streets off Marsh Wall. Please check the street parking plates for specific restrictions that apply to particular streets.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Tel: +44 20 8522 6600 / +44 7956 385604