2011 MISE Team Tournament
Saturday, April 16, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (BST)
MISE Problem Solving Tournament enriches the mathematical sciences education of talented students annually. It provides the motivation, curricular resources, and skills training to take them beyond their classroom experience to the level of international competitiveness.
After two rounds of challenging tournaments, Twelve Finalists will be invited to a training camp where they will learn advanced mathematical concepts and Problem Solving. To result in three winners earning the right to represent Ghana at the World Mathematics Team Championships, a worldwide competition involving student teams from several countries. MISE Foundation began administering the Problem Solving Tournament in 2010.
- To stimulate enthusiasm and a love for Mathematics
- To introduce important Mathematical concepts
- To teach major strategies for problem solving
- To develop Mathematical flexibility in solving problems
- To strengthen Mathematical intuition
- To foster Mathematical creativity and ingenuity
When & Where
MISE is a math education program for gifted youths, empowering them with the education and opportunities they need to reach their potential.