Tickets for 8-11s and 11-18s are now SOLD OUT and the waiting lists are closed.
Everyone on the waiting list has been sent an email - please email us if this hasn't come through and we will resend your email.
3Generate is an action-packed and inspiring weekend for hearing the voice of children and young people across the Methodist church, focussing on faith, friends and fun.
This event is unlike other Christian events for children and young people. The programme is "shaped" by children and young people. At 3Generate they get the opportunity to vote for their Youth President and for Youth Reps, they also get the opportunity to discuss and vote on the issues that matter to them and this gets fed back to the wider church through a report to Conference and through manifestos. Naturally there is time for worship, lots of new friendships are made every year and in addition to all of this, there are outdoor activities, games, silent discos, a bonfire and lots more!
Some useful points can be found below:
- A guide to how to book can be found here.
- Payments must be made by credit or debit card (American Express, MasterCard or VISA).
- Members of groups do NOT have to be booked on by the group leader nor do they have to be booked at the same time - parents can book on their own children and young people.
- When churches or circuits are paying for individuals or groups, cheques should be paid to the people booking the places, as we can only accept bookings made online using credit or debit cards.
- The form for collating information required for booking can be found here.
- If you experience booking problems, please try using the Google Chrome browser. Also, you may experience fewer problems using a PC rather than a tablet.
- If you still experience difficulties, please send an email with screen shots to 3Generate@methodistchurch.org.uk - we will respond as soon as possible and if necessary, we will forward information to Eventbrite. However, if you experience problems with your Eventbrite account, please contact Eventbrite for assistance.
The Well Weekend at 3Generate (formerly Generate Plus)
The Well Weekend at 3Generate is a separate event for leaders and workers bringing children and young people to 3Generate. The Well Weekend will run concurrently and this event offers time and space for fellowship, networking, bible study, worship, and for exploring how to connect with 3Generate in local settings and also, how to help children and young people connect with 3Generate at home. The Well Weekend programme for the leaders and workers is therefore separate to the 3Generate programme for the young people.
The weekend costs £110 or Saturday delegates can attend for £70. To book tickets for The Well Weekend, please click here.