All drivers benefit from assessment and further training. This workshop covers the regulatory responsibilities for managers in relation to driver training, developing relevant policies and preparing a training plan and business case.
The event will cover topics including:
1) Assessment and training of drivers to ensure they are appropriately equipped with the knowledge, skills and competence to do their job
2) Legal responsibilities in relation to managing driver assessment and training - incl Driver CPC
3) Review existing assessment and training policies
4) Undertake a training needs analysis, develop a training plan and develop a business case based on the requirements of the training plan
5) Assess the outcomes of the training, evaluate its impact and make recommendations for improvements