5 - Post-collision procedures and analysis - Wakefield
Wednesday, 12 October 2016 from 13:15 to 17:00
If we don’t have post collision procedures in place and methods of measuring collision data then how can we hope to successfully manage and reduce the number of incidents?
This workshop will help managers understand regulatory responsibilities in developing post-collision procedures and analysing collisions in order to minimise associated costs.
The event will cover topics including:
1) Importance of making sure managers and drivers know what to do should the worst happen
2) Regulatory responsibilities of managers and drivers with regard to post-collision procedures
3) Procedures for investigating collisions
4) The importance of recording all incidents relating to collisions
5) Developing, reviewing and implementing post-collision policies and procedures
6) Monitoring collisions and analysing the reasons for the collisions and the costs associated
Registration starts at 1.00pm.