This workshop covers managing the maintenance and roadworthiness of commercial vehicles in your organisation and is aimed at transport managers and those who have a responsibility for road fleet management.
The workshop will cover the following subject areas:
- Benefits of safe and efficient fleet management
- Understand our legal responsibilities in relation to safe and efficient fleet management
- Explain the organisational policies and procedures that relate to safe and efficient fleet management
- Auditing procedures and internal management systems
- Record keeping
- Tools and technology for enhancing fleet performance – safety technology
- Repairs post accident
NOTES REGARDING THE VENUE:
Pay and Display car parking is available at Portwall Lane, BS1 6NB and further car parking is available at Temple Gate Car Park, Temple Gate, BS1 6PL and Temple Meads Car Park, Temple Meads, BS1 6QF.
Registration starts at 08.30am.