After Work Drinks & Networking Evening @ HOME HOUSE Private Member's Club
Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 7:30 PM - Friday, November 9, 2012 at 3:00 AM (GMT)
London, United Kingdom
Join us for informal after work drinks & networking evening at Home House: undoubtedly the most luxurious private member's club in London with £3,680 annual fee!* (the highest fee among London's private member's clubs).
This is an associated event with an international social network for luxury lifestyle so there will be its members & guests as well as Home House's own members. We will have 21 bar (photo below) exclusively for our event 7:30-11pm. You are welcome to bring guests (UPDATE: 100 guests bought tickets already).
It will be a great opportunity to socialise & network with many successful, like minded professionals and explore this wonderful venue. This is not a serious networking event but more 'mix & mingle over drinks' type of informal social event.
(designed by award winning architect Zaha Hadid, our event area)
Home House is located across three elegant Georgian town houses at 19, 20 and 21 Portman Square with several amazing drawing rooms, restaurants, bars, club, gym, and lovely big garden.
Its interior is dramatic fusion of the old and the elegance and grandeur of the club is perfectly juxtaposed with cutting-edge minimalist interiors at ‘21’ with an edgy bar and reception area.
- A complimentary drink on arrival 7:30-11pm
- Dress code: smart casual/ business attire (jeans are ok as long as jacket is elegant)
- Access to garden/lounge area
- Guests can arrive anytime from 7:30pm (most guests arrive 7:30-8:30pm). Event finishes at 11pm but you are welcome to stay late. It closes at 3am.
I will be there from 7:30pm introducing each other.
This is STRICTLY ADVANCE TICKET ONLY PRIVATE EVENT. Home House' policy does not allow for payments to be taken at the door.
Hope you and your guests will enjoy this special evening!
* based on over 35y.o. and including joining fee of £1840. Tickets are not refundable/transferable.