This training event is both for AHPs who have never supervised a student and experienced AHPs who feel they need refresher training.
At the end of this training event you will be able to:
- Appraise the role and attributes of the practice educator and student, within a multidisciplinary environment;
- Evaluate theories, appropriate to adult and professional learners;
- Plan, implement and facilitate learning within the practice setting;
- Apply sound principles and judgment in the assessment of student performance;
- Evaluate and reflect upon the learning experience.
For maps and details of how to travel to the University please go to: http://www.gcu.ac.uk/theuniversity/howtofindus/