San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What is this Networking Event about?
Alliance Best Practice Ltd is a research consultancy specialising in the benchmarking and subsequent optimisation of important business to business collaborations (alliances and partnerships).
This networking event occurs every quarter and allows sales professionals interested in optimising their alliances to: share insights, discuss opportunities and (perhaps most importantly) network with other alliance executives with similar challenges.
Why is it Unique?
The event is unique because:
- It brings together a wide selection of alliance executives working in the 'High Tech' business sector (ie Hardware, Software, Services, and Telecoms).
- Most conversations revolve around the VST Alliance Optimisation System.
- The event host (Mike Nevin) is an internationally renowned alliances 'guru'.
- Attendees will receive a complementary 3 day free access to the alliance best practice database.
- It gives attendees the chance to stay up to date with what's new in alliance best practices.
Who else typically attends?
Attendees are typically senior alliance executives from companies like: Accenture, Adobe, Atos, AT&T, BT Global Services, Canon, Canopy, Capgemini, CGI, Cisco, Cognizant, Colt Telecom, CSC, Dassault Systemes, Deloitte, EMC, Equinix, Fujitsu, HCL, HP Enterprise Services, IBM, Infosys, Kaspersky Lab, KPMG, Microsoft, NetApp, O2 Telefonica, Oracle, PwC, Qliktech, Rackspace, Ricoh, Salesforce.com, Samsung, SAP, Schneider-Electric, Sungard, TCS, Tieto, VMware, and Wipro Technologies.
Why is it Valuable?
Quotes from previous attendees include:
- "What a great night! I have never attended such a rich concentration of alliance executives in the same place at the same time."
- "The ABP event is becomming well known in alliance circles at the 'go to' event each quarter, it gives you the chance to meet up with past colleagues and keep up to date with what's going on."
- "I like the fact that there are no long presentations, just a quick word from the sponsors and back to making valuable connections!"
- "I particularly like the fact that if you attend the event you get a copy of the attendee list which allows you to catch up with people after the event."
- "I was a newly appointed alliance manager with three new strategic relationships to manage, I met 2 of my 3 key contacts at this event! It would have taken me the best part of 3 months to achieve that through traditional methods."
- "The contacts I have made at the previous events have definately led to additional aliance business."
- "Its the first set of events I put in my diary each year."
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who can attend?
Only practicing alliance executives are eligible to attend this event.
How do I Book / Get Further Details?
Registration is solely by advance booking through the Eventbrite booking system. No 'walk in' attendees will be allowed.
Why do I need to pay for the event?
In the past we have discovered that people find it easy to register for an event and then not turn up! The small fee is purely administrative and covers the first couple of drinks on the night, but it does act as a further gentle incentive to attend.
Can I See the Attendance List?
Attendees will be sent the attendance list immediately following the event. Non attendaees will not be sent the list.
Can I contact an attendee following the event?
Yes. The process is that you contact the event organiser and they will approach the attendee on your behalf to ascertain whether they are happy to be contacted. If they are a mutual introduction by e mail is arranged.
Can I contact multiple attendees?
Yes. As many as you like!
Can I bring a guest?
Yes. Guests are welcome and attend their first event for free, but remember they should be actively involved in alliances to qualify to attend.
How do I know if I qualify for a free place as an Alliance Best Practice Ltd Community Member?
Free places are offered to Alliance Best Practice Community Members who have paid their annual membership fee.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
No parking is available at the location but it is only a 2 minute walk from High Holborn Underground Station.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can contact the organiser at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I update my registration information?
Yes you can update your registration information (particularly your Job Title) online at the registration page any tiome up until 24 hours before the event starts.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. As long as you have registered online and received confirmation, then no paper ticket is necessary.
What is the refund policy?
Simply contact the organiser up to 48 hours before the event for a full refund.
Save This Event
When & Where
Alliance Best Practice Ltd
Alliance Best Practice is a strategic alliance research and benchmarking consultancy based in the United Kingdom. Its partners are a group of independent alliance experts who each specialise in some aspect of strategic alliance formation or management. Its goal is to increase the knowledge and subsequent adoption of proven best practice principles. To support it in this endeavour it has researched strategic alliances deeply and maintains an extensive database of observations of alliances in action gained from many leading edge partnering organisations. This database currently contains over 200,000 observations of alliances ‘in action’ gained over the last 10 years.
We welcome contributions from anyone who would like to submit research for consideration into the database or from organisations who would like to be benchmarked. Please direct all enquiries in the first instance to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further insights from the database please visit our website at www.alliancebestpractice.com