Join Telegraph Bespoke at Cadogan Hall for a special evening to celebrate the launch of Jeffrey Archer’s highly anticipated new novel, This Was A Man, one week before its general release.
This Was A Man is the seventh and final installment in the international bestselling series, The Clifton Chronicles. Having reached No.1 not only in the UK but worldwide for the previous six novels in the series, the hotly anticipated final volume will be published on November 3, 2016. The evening will be a rare opportunity to be the first to hear from Jeffrey Archer about the final book in the series which marks the end of an era in his writing career and learn about what he has planned next.
Guests will enjoy a glass of wine before participating in an interview and Q&A with Jeffrey Archer, hosted by author, broadcaster, former MP, One Show reporter and Just A Minute regular, Gyles Brandreth.
Tickets from £35 (plus £2.50 booking fee) and include:
- A signed hardback edition of Jeffrey Archer’s new novel, This Was A Man, one week before its general release
- An exclusive extract reading from This Was A Man by Jeffrey Archer
- Access to a special interview and Q&A with Jeffrey, hosted by Gyles Brandreth
- The opportunity to meet Jeffrey Archer
- A gallery celebrating 40 years of Jeffrey’s literary success
- A Clifton Chronicles inspired quintessentially British gift bag on departure
- A glass of wine on arrival
Doors will open at 6.30pm and the event will start at 7pm.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please call 0800 542 5859 (office hours only).
Special assistance or wheelchair accessible seats
If you require special assistance or wheelchair accessible seats, please contact us on 0800 542 5859 so we can allocate you suitable seating.
Event Seat Map
Top Price Ticket
Second Price Ticket
Third Price Ticket
Save This Event
When & Where
Telegraph Bespoke focuses on unforgettable and once-in-a-lifetime experiences created exclusively for Telegraph audiences. These events bring readers’ interests to life in a unique and fascinating way by focusing on smaller, more intimate and beyond-the-rope experiences.