San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This workshop is for people from Barking and Dagenham organisations with
Localgiving will explain how online fundraising can help small charities become less dependent on grants, giving you the tools and freedom to raise funds from individuals who care about your organisation.
We will explore the following topics:
- Why you should be fundraising online
- What Localgiving offers
- Tips for effectively communicating your work
- Segmenting your donor base
- Asking supporters to fundraise for your cause
- How to make the most of our upcoming Grow Your Tenner campaign
An understanding of how online fundraising can help small charities to open up a new channel of funding for their cause and tips for how to fundraise effectively online.
There will be a booking limit of no more than two people from each organisation.
Terms and conditions - the small print
- We will make an administration charge of £20 when participants do not attend this event.
- We will not make this charge where participants give us four working days’ notice of cancellation. If you send a substitute from your organisation the administration charge will not apply. Please let us know the name and contact details (email and phone) of the substitute.
- We reserve the right not to admit participants who turn up more than 30 minutes late unless we are given advance notice. We will make an administration charge when participants are refused admittance.
For further information please contact Chris: email email@example.com, tel: 020 8532 7328
Save This Event
When & Where
Barking & Dagenham Council for Voluntary Service
We aim to increase access to high quality training for Voluntary and Community Organisations and Social Enterprises providing services for the public benefit of residents in Barking and Dagenham.
For more information, please visit: