San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This full day workshop is for members who are aiming to prepare their
Proposal Practitioner Assessment Questionnaire (PPAQ)
The workshop includes access to the APMP Practitioner “Quick Start” Tutorial. Participants complete the one-hour, on-line tutorial prior to attending the “Quick Start” workshop . The tutorial provides:
• Introduction to the PPAQ requirements
• Instructions to perform a self-assessment against the Practitioner competencies
• Demonstration of how to use the PPAQ Standards and Guidelines to build your competency evidence responses
• Examples of completed evidence responses
• Explanation of how to handle some of the more challenging competency areas
Participants are asked to complete two competency evidence responses prior to the workshop. This will allow for review at the workshop to allow maximum time for development of evidence responses during the workshop.
During the workshop participants receive:
• Individual coaching to develop 8 to 10 compliant competency evidence responses
• Understanding of how to handle some of the more challenging competency areas
• Evaluation of completed responses to confirm they understand the approach and can write the remainder of their responses on their own
• Information on further support available after the workshop
At the completion of this workshop members will have completed up to 4 to 6 of their self-assessment questions and have a clear understanding of how to compete their remainder of their PPAQ.
The workshop cost does not include cost of Practitioner Assessment that is paid when you submit your PPAQ.
Lunch and refreshments are included.
Places are limited so early booking is recommended.
Save This Event
When & Where
Association of Bid and Proposal Management Professionals
APMP (Association of Bid and Proposal Management Professionals) is the international body which defines and supports best practice in the areas of bids, proposals and business acquisition.
As a group of like-minded professionals and companies, we promote and share proven techniques, tools and experiences with and amongst our membership.
APMP UK, the UK Chapter of APMP, holds regular friendly networking events covering interesting and relevant subjects which include engaging with current procurement practice and the art and science of pitching. APMP is a not-for-profit professional association; APMP UK is run by volunteers. Come and hear what we have to say.
The APMP mission is to advance the arts, sciences, and technology of new business acquisition and to promote the professionalism of those engaged in those pursuits.