San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
APMP UK ANNUAL CONFERENCE
19th - 20th October 2016
The definitive annual event for Bid Professionals
Location: Wokefield Park, Reading, Berkshire
IDENTIFY | INFLUENCE | ACHIEVE
Two days of bid focused presentations, workshops plus
inspiring keynote speakers
Conference 2016 is a huge opportunity to make connections, share knowledge and learn through over 24 workshops that challenge you to look afresh at the way you work.
Set in the superb purpose-built conference centre at Wokefield Park, Reading and with the annual APMP UK Awards Dinner taking place in the historic Mansion House, this event gives direct access to presenters and delegates and those informal but invaluable networks.
What to expect:
- World class speakers on audience and stakeholder engagement – contribute to the discussion
- Conference-wide debate procurement forum with representatives from the buy side – building on our March 2016 Westminster engagement initiative
- Recharge your bid professional batteries through networking with friends and colleagues
- Sharpen your competitive edge with new ways to stand out
This Business Justification outlines key benefits for attending.
APMP Training Day | 18 October 2016
Location: Wokefield Park, Reading
An intensive day of APMP courses and workshops are scheduled the day prior to conference. These include Foundation, Quick Start, Completion and four PPAQ Best Practice workshops.
Please book accommodation directly with the hotel. Reduced room rates are available with full details and discount code listed here.
- Full details are available on the Conference website
- Tickets are transferable but non refundable
- APMP membership number is required when booking member tickets
Membership numbers can be found on the APMP web site
- Accomodation should be booked directly with the hotel
- Ticket prices exclude accommodation
- Free Wi-Fi and parking is available to delegates
We look forward to seeing you in October,
The APMP UK Conference Team
Save This Event
When & Where
Association of Bid and Proposal Management Professionals
APMP (Association of Bid and Proposal Management Professionals) is the international body which defines and supports best practice in the areas of bids, proposals and business acquisition.
As a group of like-minded professionals and companies, we promote and share proven techniques, tools and experiences with and amongst our membership.
APMP UK, the UK Chapter of APMP, holds regular friendly networking events covering interesting and relevant subjects which include engaging with current procurement practice and the art and science of pitching. APMP is a not-for-profit professional association; APMP UK is run by volunteers. Come and hear what we have to say.
The APMP mission is to advance the arts, sciences, and technology of new business acquisition and to promote the professionalism of those engaged in those pursuits.