Application: Campaign Organisers Programme
Saturday, November 30, 2013 at 7:00 PM - Friday, January 10, 2014 at 10:00 PM (GMT)
The Campaign Organisers Programme
Friends of the Earth is the UK’s most influential organization working for solutions to environmental problems. We know that the future of our planet lies with communities becoming aware of their power and using it. With a network of grassroots groups across Britain, we’re well placed to be part of the solution. We’d like you to be part of it too.
Our all-new training course is a chance to hone your campaign skills and to contribute to real world change. It would take a commitment of about three hours a week, over the two years of the programme. In the first year we’ll support you to set up a Friends of the Earth group or lead a campaign with an existing one. In year two we’ll support you to help link together the groups in your area.
The programme includes:
- An intensive training course in campaign skills in winter 2013/14
- Ongoing 1:1 telephone support
- Regular skillshares with other participants
- £100 to run the first campaign
- A £50 bursary for travel and accommodation
- Friends of the Earth Certificate in Campaign Organising (on completion of the course).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.