Athena Network Falmer Group
Thursday, 20 November 2014 from 12:00 to 14:00 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Women's Business Networking Lunch
Providing opportunities to make strategic connections with professionals in a wide range of industry sectors. Developing members’ business skills through a choice of interactive workshops and training courses and encourage women in business to inspire and support others for greater success.
We aim to put like-minded women together who are passionate about growing and developing their business. Many of our members also benefit on a personal level from the support and inspiration they get from other members as well as from the organisation.
Our business network lunch meetings start at 12pm. Our visitors have the opportunity to meet other professional business women during a time of informal networking. At 12.30pm the formal section of the meeting starts and continues throughout lunch.
- Introduction – Each meeting will be looked after by a chair person who will ensure that the meeting flows and keeps to time so that we can respect your business schedule.
- Monthly Minute – Every member and visitor is invited to present themselves and their business for 1 minute.
- Networking Strategy Training – A five minute networking strategy designed to enhance your networking skills and focus your networking activity for the next month.
- Business Support Training – This is a ten minute presentation given by an expert in an area that will help women with their business growth.
- Let’s Talk Business – This is quite possibly the most invaluable component of an Athena meeting; an opportunity for all the guests to talk to the group about any business referrals they might have for one another. It is an opportunity for members to share any new business success stories or give recommendations.
- Closing – although the meeting officially finishes at 2pm, there will be an opportunity to carry on networking, which many members choose to do. Alternatively, we finish early enough for you to schedule another meeting in the afternoon.
To ensure that there is no conflict of interest each business networking lunch group allows only one person per profession to join. Before booking, please check the list of current businesses within the group to ensure that your profession isn't represented.
Forever Living Consultant
Coach, Colour and Style Consultant
Bookkeeping and payroll
Utility Warehouse Distributor
Macmillan Cancer Support Charity Fundraiser