Sunday, 21 April 2013 from 10:00 to 16:30 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you have a book within you?
Have you a story that you’re eager to tell?
Would you like to be seen as an expert in your business?
Are you ready to educate and inspire others?
It’s said that we all have a book within us, just waiting for the right time to come out, so do you have a book ready to emerge?
You may want to become an author, and write that book that you know needs to be published. Yet when you really sit down and think the process, how you are going to do it, and where do you start, the enormity of the task sets in. And if you feel overwhelmed, it is easier to put the book on the backburner rather than starting that thing that you know deep down that you are destined to do.
But it needn’t be that way. In the 21st century, writing and publishing a book has never been easier. Whether you want to find a traditional publisher, become self-published or produce an EBook, there are many options available to you. Plus when you find the strategy that works, you can get off the starting blocks with ease.
In September 2013, Book Publicist Helen McCusker and Business Coach and author Karen Williams are launching Author Workshops to enable you to do just that. But if you can’t wait until then, we are running a pilot event on Sunday 21 April.
In this one day event in South Hampshire (venue to be confirmed) you will have the space to get your book out of your head and the key strategies to get your book written. By the end of the day, you will leave with a one page plan, an outline structure, plus ideas and inspiration to write your book with ease.
Plus you will:
- Get connected with the real reason behind your book and learn how to keep motivated when there is something else that needs to be done
- Start to develop the foundations behind your book so that your book writing dream can become a reality
- Learn simple to follow strategies to enable your book to stand out in a crowded marketplace
- Become aware of shortcuts, pitfalls, time and money wasters that could slow you down or stop you from publishing your book
- Discover the planning process to get your book written with ease and tips to get into flow and avoid writer's block
- Understand the different types of support you may need and how to find the right people to help you
- Find out more about the publishing process and different options available for your book
- Recognise how you can promote and market your book effortlessly and share your message with your readers.
Are you ready to write YOUR book this year? Join us on 21 April. Book your place today.
Helen McCusker and Karen Williams
About Helen McCusker, Booked PR
With 10 years media experience, Helen McCusker is a unique book publicist, having worked on the “other side”. A trained radio journalist, Helen has graced the airwaves of Hampshire, Surrey and Sussex. In 2008 she launched Booked PR, after spending 2 years working in-house for a business and finance publisher. With her radio news background, Helen has the depth and breadth of media contacts which make high profile coverage achievable. Having managed a hectic newsroom, she knows exactly how a good press release should read and the best time to strike. Helen has worked with authors all over the world to ensure their brand is expertly marketed across TV, Radio, Print and Online. Booked PR has been deservingly recognised for its first class service, most recently being awarded as a Winner of Young Business Person of the Year at the Inspire Business Awards 2012. To find out more visit www.bookedpr.com.
About Karen Williams, Self Discovery Coaching
A business coach, author, speaker, and firewalk instructor, Karen Williams predominantly works with solopreneurs in personal development industries, who have decided to break free from the corporate world and want to create a successful business, stand out from the crowd and enjoy every step of the way! She is the author of The Secrets of Successful Coaches and How to Stand Out in your Business and helps authors to write their own book and become an authority in their area of expertise.