If you're a new parent (or soon will be), then you need Babyfest ! Mumsnet's one-day boutique baby event has everything you need for birth and beyond.
Unsure what to pack in your hospital bag? A bit worried about breastfeeding? Or simply in need of a good old pampering session? When it comes to babies, we’ve got every angle covered.
Your ticket includes:
- Hands-on experience in our demonstration area, with a crucial first aid session and baby bathing class, along with many other practical demos.
- Info-packed talks on birth plans, breastfeeding, sleep methods and more, lead by a team of expert speakers including GP and broadcaster Dr Pixie McKenna, and nutritionist Jane Clarke.
- A free pregnancy yoga class with seasoned teachers (the perfect excuse to wear your yoga pants!)
- Free pampering treatments - including a free manicure, massage or reflexology treatment.
- A fabulous free goody bag jam-packed full of baby essentials.
Tickets cost just £25 - including refreshments, lunch, all demos and talks plus a goody bag worth over £50. And if you’re coming with a partner or friend, you can buy a two-person ticket for a bargainous £45.
When & Where
Babyfest is organised by Mumsnet, the UK's most popular parenting forum
Have a look at our website to find out more about Babyfest 2016 and to see any updates which are added to this event over the coming months.
For any queries about this event, please visit our FAQs page.