Big Indie Pitch @ Apps World SF with AppFlood
Thursday, February 6, 2014 from 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
***RESERVATION HAS CLOSED BUT YOU CAN STILL GET A FREE BADGE TO THE GAMING WORLD STAGE ONSITE TO ATTEND THE BIG INDIE PITCH, CYA THERE!!!***
Big Indie Pitch @Apps World SF 2014 with AppFlood
Here's the photo gallery from the Big Indie Pitch at GDC 2013:
- Andre F. Bourque, Managing Editor, Technorati
- Byron Gordon, Columnist, Technorati
- Fernando Pizarro, GM Americas, PapayaMobile
Hosted beer and munchies at the AppFlood table
- Indie mobile game developers only (4 person company or less, please)
- Please book one developer ticket per company presenting. Multiple people from the same company are welcome on the single ticket.
- You will have 3 minutes to pitch. Practice your pitch, get it down to 2 minutes to allow 1 minutes for questions. Here are some great tips on how to prepare: http://www.pocketgamer.biz/r/PG.Biz/Pocket+Gamer+Connects/feature.asp?c=56813
- Come prepared. Business cards, stickers, info sheets, etc. Most importantly, bring your game on a mobile device with a 4G connection.
- If you are selected as the winner you will be asked to present your game (2 min pitch) to the audience so everyone can see how great your game is!
AppFlood is the only 100% transparent cross-promotion platform for buying, selling, and exchanging mobile traffic
Ad network mediation