Bishop Auckland Social Media Cafe - June 2013
Friday, June 7, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM (BST)
Bishop Auckland, United Kingdom
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Bishop Auckland Social Media Cafe is a place for people interested in social media to come together, get acquainted, share ideas, thoughts and lessons learnt. The aim of the group is to help local business owners flurish with the use of all the latest social media tools, applications and platforms.
So if you’re interested in the social media, be it Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Blogging, Podcasts or any of the others, why not come along.
The group is an informal and open group, and is organised by Jayson Gurney (The Social Media Consultancy Limited).
Main Focus Topic
- Using LinkedIn to promote your business, brand, products and services.
When & Where
The Social Media Consultancy Limited
Based at the Evans Business Centre in Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, The Social Media Consultancy Limited specialise in providing support, training and consultancy to Small and Home based business.
We current offer the following services:
- FREE Social Media Surgeries
- Monthly Social Media Support Groups
- Social Media Stratergy Planning
- Hands-on Social Media Training (Classroom)
- Bespoke Social Media Training (Individual)
- Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn Account Setup
- Social Media Account Management
- WordPress Installation, Management & Training