We're thrilled to announce #BML16, taking place in London on Saturday 25 June 2016 -- the leading social media conference in the UK, supported by the vibrant BritMums blogging community.
#BML16 is the event for you if you’re a creative blogger, if you are looking to professionalise your blog, if you want to be inspired, if you want to have the kind of blogging life you imagine and you want to do that amid a group of supportive, enthusiastic bloggers.
Come create the blogging life you imagine at #BML16
Now in its 5th year, this BritMums conference is always evolving. Based on feedback from previous years, we’ve created a special 5th birthday event. You spoke, we listened. This year's conference, like the name, is shorter, snappier and organised around our theme of Create | Connect | Collaborate.
It means in 2016 you can expect:
- a creative experience and sessions that address what’s happening in social media now
- face-to-face experiences with brands and other bloggers
- opportunities to share ideas and experiences
- a one-of-a-kind event that welcomes social influencers from all tribes and backgrounds (non-mums welcome!)
- a day among friends who inspire, teach and help you achieve
- intimate sessions, masterclasses and group discussions
Ticket numbers are limited to maintain a friendly and accessible atmosphere and ensure everyone has the optimum experience. Don't miss out!
Why attend #BML16?
Bloggers: Create, connect and collaborate with other bloggers that write about parenting, food, lifestyle, travel, education, tech, beauty and much more.
Sponsors: Connect with hundreds of bloggers at the only event dedicated entirely to the parenting community.
Saturday 25 June 2015 9:00 registration/ 10 am start - 19:30
The Brewery, Chiswell Street, London
See all T&Cs here: http://www.britmums.com/2011/10/ticket-terms-and-conditions/
Grab your badges here: http://www.britmums.com/bml16-badges/