San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FREE BACON BUTTIES AND COFFEE/TEA
Arrive 8am for 8.15am start
Finish at 8.45am so you can go straight to the office
In October 2012, new legislation was brought in obliging employers to automatically enrol all eligible members of staff in to a workplace pension scheme and make a minimum contribution to the fund.
Join us at one of the breakfast briefings to find out why it is happening, who it affects and what your duties as an employer are. Do not avoid it, or you could face fines of £500 per day.
A brief before the briefing:
- Automatic enrolment affects all employers with staff in the UK.
- You must enroll certain staff into a pension scheme.
- You must start doing this from your staging date, though there is an option to postpone automatic enrolment for up to three months.
- You must write to all your staff to tell them how they’ve been affected.
- Full records must be maintained
When & Where
Business Works UK
Proactive Accountants offering a value added accountancy and tax service. Specialising in helping you keep more of the money you earn and supporting the growth of your business.