Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
On Friday June 22 and Saturday June 23 hundreds of delegates will gather in London to share best practices, network, and polish their blogging skills in workshops tailored to novice and expert levels.
BritMums Live! is a two-day blogger event that has grown out of BritMums, the UK's largest parent blogger community, made up of more than 3,000 influential bloggers. Our members write about lifestyle, travel, education, tech, beauty and much more.
The event will kick off with a discussion led by the Huffington Post UK about British blogging now. From there, this 2-day experience is organised around a theme of dynamic collaboration, with workshops, casual meet-ups, roundtable discussions and parties. It's spread over a Friday afternoon and Saturday so there's plenty of time to chat and relax amid the activities and excitement.
Sessions will focus on blogging skills - with beginning and advanced tracks - and content-oriented sessions on specialty subjects like food blogging and parenting culture. Our "discussion den" will delve into burning issues where you can expect a lot of opinions, respectful disagreements and perhaps some answers to what’s been on your mind.
On the Friday evening we'll be celebrating the best of brilliant blogging with the annual Brilliance in Blogging Awards. On Saturday, we cap off the event with bloggers sharing some of the best posts of the year.
Bloggers: Network with other bloggers that write about lifestyle, travel, education, tech, beauty and much more. Secure a place at blogging event of the year before tickets are all gone.
Sponsors: Connect with hundreds of bloggers at the only event dedicated entirely to the parenting community. Email Maddy at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our innovative packages for engaging with bloggers.
· All sales are final. BritMums Ltd. will not issue refunds or exchanges.
· Delegates can resell their own tickets up until 8 June 2012 (two weeks before the event.)
· All prices and fees include any VAT.
· All prices are in pounds sterling.
· Delegate tickets are only available to bloggers. If you are a brand/PR you must purchase a brand/PR tickets. We will automatically revoke any tickets that are purchased by brands/PR under the delegate rpice.
· BritMums accepts no responsibility for any personal property that is brought to our events..
· Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
· The ticket holder will be responsible for any loss, damage or injury incurred as a result of contracts entered into with BritMums Ltd, advice sought or obtained from BritMums Ltd and/or any sponsor or any loss or damage to Property.
· We will not be liable or responsible if the conference is cancelled due to events outside our reasonable control.
· If BritMums cancels the conference due to reasons within its control, ticket holders will be refunded in their entirety.
· We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.