Business Mastermind Group
Are you feeling confident as a practitioner...
...yet frustrated you are not achieving the number of clients you would like?
One of my mentors in my own ‘inner circle’ who has supported me on my growth journey has been encouraging me to run a Mastermind group for therapists. The group will consist of a maximum of 8 participants.
If you wish to join this group, (or there is someone else who you would particularly like to join this group as you think their background would enhance your experience), please contact me and discuss your interest in the first instance.
This is an initial meeting and days/times are negotiable for continuing group with six monthly meetings. This is to give you a chance to see how a commitment to building your practice might help you.
Criteria for group membership:
- Ideally two years of being in business or private practice
- Any counselling, complementary health therapy or related profession or business with a client care service where ethics are high on the agenda
- Already familiar with a range of promotional methods
- Reasonably confident in what you do but would like to take your business to the next level
- Be prepared to take regular steps beyond your comfort zone to your gift zone
- Would like honest feedback, ideas and support from a group of peers
- Be open to personal growth and development, i.e. challenge and change
The group will be balanced to have a creative mix of participants with different specialities, approaches and personalities in order for the best variety of peer support - so while the first session is open, membership of the on-going group will be based on potential to make the most of this group.
Each session will have input from myself, personal planning and group feedback/support alongside what I have found so useful myself - the motivation of accountability to a group of enthusiastic peers.
You will find maximum benefit from attending as many of the sessions as possible and be of best use to your peers. If you know in advance that you are likely to miss three or more sessions, this group is not for you.
I also encourage you to allow extra time after the sessions to continue discussions with other group members to enhance your gains.
"This is going to be a great journey - I know, I have tried it!"
To your authentic success -