Cambridge Raspberry Jam - Saturday 21st September 2013
Saturday, 21 September 2013 from 12:30 to 18:00
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Saturday 21st September
Institute of Astronomy, Madingley Road, Cambridge, CB3 0HA
Amazingly, we have already sold out!
However, tickets often become available again nearer the time of the event, so please either use the waiting list or contact me directly using the link on the right hand side.
What is a Raspberry Jam?
Raspberry Jam is a rapidly growing global network of user groups that meet to support hobbyists, developers, teachers, students, children and families – in fact, anybody that would like to put their Raspberry Pi to good use. While Raspberry Jam is not endorsed, sponsored or associated with Raspberry Pi or Raspberry Pi products or services, some of our regular members are volunteers for the Raspberry Pi Foundation. At our meetings we have helpful people who can help you with everything you need to get what you want from your Raspberry Pi. More information can be found on the Raspberry Jam website.
What's happening at this Jam?
This is the third Cambridge Raspberry Jam of 2013 and this time we're at the Institute of Astronomy off Madingley Road. After the success of the last one at Cambridge Consultants, we're hoping to make this one even bigger and better, if that's possible!
There will be more tickets available this time and, because of the venue, we are able to give you a slightly different flavour of Jam. This one will include the following:
- Five 30-minute presentations in the lecture theatre.
- A Marketplace where you'll be able to buy Raspberry Pis and explore all the different accessories you can purchase to get you started on your very own Pi projects.
- A demo/show-and-tell area where you can show off your own projects and see what others are working on.
- Hands-on "kit demo" sessions with Marketplace vendors.
- Lightning talks from Marketplace vendors.
What did people say about the last Jam?
- Be a presenter and share your knowledge and experiences.
- Be a demonstrator and show off your project.
- Come onboard the organisation team and have your say in the way we do things.
- Be a marshal and help the event to run smoothly.