San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn with Campus EDU beta!
About the Event
- This is part 1 of a 2-part event.
- Brand Parties – Taking a brand out of context to begin to understand their personalities. [Workshop]
- Crowd sourcing the definition of a brand. [Workshop]
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugg Boots – which brands are deemed to be a success and why? [Workshop]
- Why Me? – We all know WHAT a brand does; most of us know HOW they do it. We will investigate WHY they do what they do and why this is so important to understand.
- Brand Tools – The final section will summarise the different topics covered by providing a bit of theoretical background to help you consider your own brand as well as the provision of some useful tools and resources.
- Inspire thought – Help participants spot new opportunities and challenges within their businesses, rather than dictating to them.
- Empower – Provide free tools that can be readily and easily used to add value to fledgling brands.
- Share expertise – Our experience working with the some of the world’s biggest brands.
- Collaborate – By contributing enthusiasm and curiosity, all facilitators and attendees will be able to learn from each other.
When & Where
Campus is Google’s space for startups and entrepreneurs, where like-minded people come together to build companies and solve big challenges.
At Campus, entrepreneurs can discover a supportive community through a full calendar of free events, get to work on their big idea in the Campus Cafe, and gain access to tailored resources like mentorship and technical training from experts.