San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn with Campus EDU beta!
About the Event
- This is part 1 of a 2-part event.
- Brand Parties – Taking a brand out of context to begin to understand their personalities. [Workshop]
- Crowd sourcing the definition of a brand. [Workshop]
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugg Boots – which brands are deemed to be a success and why? [Workshop]
- Why Me? – We all know WHAT a brand does; most of us know HOW they do it. We will investigate WHY they do what they do and why this is so important to understand.
- Brand Tools – The final section will summarise the different topics covered by providing a bit of theoretical background to help you consider your own brand as well as the provision of some useful tools and resources.
- Inspire thought – Help participants spot new opportunities and challenges within their businesses, rather than dictating to them.
- Empower – Provide free tools that can be readily and easily used to add value to fledgling brands.
- Share expertise – Our experience working with the some of the world’s biggest brands.
- Collaborate – By contributing enthusiasm and curiosity, all facilitators and attendees will be able to learn from each other.
When & Where
Campus is a unique co-working space in the heart of East London's Tech City.
Campus, powered by Google, offers seven floors of flexible work spaces, free high speed internet and all the support you need to fuel your ideas. We'll be hosting mentoring programmes, speaker series, networking events and much much more. So if you're a London-based startup or are just passing through town, we invite you to join the Campus community.
Let's fill this town with startups.