Career Day India, Middle East & Africa 2014 (Internal Candidates)
Friday, November 28, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (GST)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This registration page is dedicated to employees currently working with Kempinski Hotels. If you are not a Kempinski employee, please register for the event at the following External Registration page: https://kempinski-careerday.eventbrite.co.uk
at the Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates
on Friday November 28, 2014 / 10 am – 2 pm
This event is an opportunity for our Kempinski employees to meet the Hotel General Managers from the IMEA region as well as many of our senior management team who will be there to help you find their next career step within Keminski.
Entrance for internal Kempinski candidates is from 10:00 am until 02:00 pm. The hotel's People Services department will need to complete the registration for each of their candidates attending the event on this site.
If you are an internal candidate registering individually, please read these instructions carefully, before starting the registration process:
- verify with your hotel's People Services department if they are already registering you through the hotel (in which case an individual registration is not needed) or if you will need to register individually (in which case continue as follows)
- register online by latest November 19, 2014
- the registration system allows you 60 minutes to complete registration
- provide all information in English (avoid spelling mistakes)
- interviews are scheduled according to the information you provide in the registration and application form which has to be signed by the General Manager.
- PS departments are required to send their candidates' signed application forms and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 19, 2014 at the latest
- PS departments are kindly requested to print and distribute the entrance tickets to the registered candidates in their hotels.
Save This Event
When & Where
Created in 1897, Kempinski Hotels is Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group. Kempinski’s rich heritage of impeccable personal service and superb hospitality is complemented by the exclusivity and individuality of its properties. Kempinski now comprises a portfolio of 73 five-star hotels in 35 countries and continues to add new properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Each one reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand without losing sight of its heritage. The portfolio comprises historic landmark properties, award-winning urban lifestyle hotels, outstanding resorts, and prestigious residences. Each one is imbued with the quality guests have come to expect from Kempinski while embracing the cultural traditions of its location. Kempinski is a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA), the world’s largest alliance of independent hotels.