San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This year Carval’s National User Conference is being held at the Wyboston Lakes Executive Centre near Bedford. Delegates at the event on Thursday 13th October will enjoy a full day of learning opportunities, workshops, networking and more.
- Familiarisation session on the new features in HR Unity v5.8 and a look ahead to v5.9
- Have your say on new features you’d like to see added to the development map
- How to use HR Unity to automate and streamline your HR and Payroll processes
- A legislative update from the CIPP OR
- A variety of 10 minute “How to” sessions
- Workshop on automating pay awards OR
- A demonstration of our new time management and rostering facilities
Throughout the day
- Bookable surgery sessions and product demonstrations
- Networking with other users and the Carval team
- Lunch and refreshments
Optional dinner and overnight stay package
Should you wish to stay the night preceding the event then we would like to invite you to join us for a three course networking dinner with representatives from Carval on Wednesday 12th October.
We would be grateful if you could nominate one person to co-ordinate the bookings for your company: Use the "Create a Company" facility above to create a group booking. Individual delegates will then receive confirmation emails with links to log-in and make their workshop and dietary requirements choices. You will need the following details to hand:
- Delegate’s name, and email address
- A PO number or reference if applicable
Please note that any places, rooms or meals cancelled after 13th September will be charged in full. This includes complementary places which will be charged at the rate of £45.00 plus VAT each. However a replacement delegate may be nominated at no additional charge.