San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A FREE session - Introducing Computing to the Primary Curriculum, Led by Mark Dorling, National CPD Co-ordinator for Computing at Schools (CAS).
- Welcome to CAS - Mark Dorling (CAS National CPD Author)
- Introduction to Binary - Beverly Clarke (CAS Sunbury Hub Leader & Head of Computing)
- Understanding Packet Switching - Beverly Clarke
- How IP addressing Works - Beverly Clarke
(These activities will show you how to teach these concepts without computers)
Also present will be:
- Deirde Duffy - CAS Master Teacher
- Adam Scribbans - CAS National Primary Co-ordinator
When & Where
CAS - Havering Hub
Organised by Amanda Jackson on behalf of Havering CAS Hub.