San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Certificate in Hypnotherapy
The Certificate in Hypnotherapy course (also known as the Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis) is run by the Hampshire School of Hypnotherapy as a one-week, full-time course.
The certificate course covers the basics of hypnotherapy, gives you the practical skills and knowledge to induce a hypnotic state and the skills to induce clinical hypnosis on your friends and family to help them lose weight or give up smoking.
The Certificate in Hypnotherapy is an ideal way of learning a new skill and seeing if hypnotherapy is the right career choice for you.
Our one-week Certificate in Hypnotherapy course is designed so that you can continue your training to gain the full Diploma in Hypnotherapy.
- To train students in the basic theory and practical applications of hypnosis. This includes the students experiencing the hypnotic state and learning how to induce this in others using clinical scripts.
- To introduce and illustrate the theoretical and biological basis of hypnosis and how it can facilitate healing.
- To give students confidence, knowledge and ability to facilitate hypnosis with friends and family to help them either lose weight or give up smoking.
- Some of the subjects covered in the course include:
- The philosophy behind hypnotherapy
- Inducing hypnosis and working with friends and family under hypnosis
- Learn basic script techniques such as smoking cessation and losing weight
This professional training course gives you a basic understanding of clinical hypnosis, the skills and knowledge to induce a hypnotic state (using scripts) and an insight into becoming a professional hypnotherapist.
After completing this course, you are able to go on to the advanced courses covering IMR & Regression and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) to achieve the Diploma in Hypnotherapy.
Save This Event
When & Where
Lorraine is passionate about the ongoing training of Hypnosis and it's uses , she is a practising Hypnotherapist as well as an accomplished trainer and as of 2013 a highly regarded author on Hypnotherapy.