San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
HACCP Level 3 in Food Manufacturing course
Two day course 2016
28th and 30th Sept
9am - 4pm
Cost: includes exam fees, course book and training materials.
Food business operators have a duty to put in place, implement and maintain a permanent procedure or procedures based on the Codex principles of HACCP. Those involved in either the implementation, maintenance or review of HACCP systems must have an in-depth understanding of the manufacturing process covered by it, while possessing background knowledge of food safety that is sufficient to devise or identify effective food safety control systems. It is therefore recommended that candidates have suitable food safety and manufacturing process knowledge.
- Understand the importance of HACCP based food safety management procedures.
- Understand the preliminary processes for HACCP based procedures
- Understand how to develop HACCP based food safety management procedures
- Understand how to implement HACCP based food safety management procedures
- Understand how to evaluate HACCP based procedures
Save This Event
When & Where
Kitchen Tonic is a CIEH registered training centre, based in London. We deliver safety courses in food safety, health and safety, first aid and COSHH. We also offer training courses for budding trainers. Other courses include HACCP, nutrition and allergen controls. Our training centre is based in West London, where we run public courses. We deliver courses at business venues in all sectors. Our clients include catering companies, retailers and manufacturers. Contact us on 020 3371 1516 to discuss your training requirements.