San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Welcome to the fifth, annual two day convention for Civic Voice. This year we are delighted to be visiting the historic city of Canterbury.
- LATEST NEWS: TV Presenter, Dr Jonathan Foyle to deliver after dinner talk! See here
- Venue: We will be basing ourselves at Westgate Hall (Friday) and in the precincts of Canterbury Cathedral at Canterbury Cathedral Lodge (Friday evening until Saturday afternoon).
- The address for http://westgatehall.org/. Westgate Hall Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2BT
- The address for Canterbury Cathedral Lodge is The Precints, Canterbury, Kent CT1 2EH
- Date/Time: 24th – 25th October 2014. We will be starting at 12 noon on Friday and finishing at 4pm on Saturday.
- Accomodation: Book your hotel (various prices) from http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g186311-Canterbury_Kent_England-Hotels.html
- Staying at the same hotel as other delegates can add to the enjoyment of the conference, so we are suggesting three of varied prices and all within easy walking distance. They are The Abode, the Premier Inn and Travelodge.
- Cost: The cost for the two days is just £40 and makes a contribution towards the catering.
- Tickets: Only one ticket per transaction is allowed
- Agenda: The programme for the Convention is available here.
- Numbers: Places are on a first come first served basis due to limited capacity.
To register to attend the event, please select the "order now" button.
* Please note, you will need to make an individual booking for each individual attending the event.
* Please note, a a public lecture will be delivered by Civic Voice President, Griff Rhys Jones. Separate registration is essential. (10.30am -12 noon) Please book here.
When & Where
Civic Voice is the national charity for the civic movement in England. We make places more attractive, enjoyable and distinctive. We promote civic pride.