It is important that sports clubs take the time to explore different club structures. By attending this workshop you will gain an understanding of what structure is right for your club to enable success and stability.
This workshop covers:
- The importance of your club structure
- An overview of different legal structures
- Top tips for becoming incorporated
- Selecting the best status for your club, including CASC, charities and CIO’s
- Getting to grips with gift aid
Save This Event
When & Where
As one of the 45 County Sports Partnerships, Active Sussex’s main aim is to increase participation in sport and physical activity in Sussex.
We work with partners in the public, private and voluntary sectors, including National Governing Bodies of Sport, local authorities, leisure trusts, education & businesses.
We are also a registered charitable trust.