Coaching and Mentoring: Coaching Skills for Managers
Monday, 3 October 2016 from 09:30 to 16:30 (BST)
This one day programme of experiential learning is intended to introduce managers to the concept of employing coaching skills in the workplace as an everyday occurrence and method of developing their staff and building their teams.
- Compare and Contrast Coaching and Mentoring
- Examine Various Coaching Models
- Review application of coaching in the workplace
- Practice the application of coaching in the workplace
- Receive constructive feedback
- Examine the importance of listening and asking questions
- Work in a safe learning environment
This interactive course combines collaborative and co-creative learning employing reflective practice, sharing and feedback.
On completion of this course the delegate will be able to:
Save This Event
When & Where
The Professional Learning Centre at East Kent College
East Kent College's Professional Learning and Business Training
Free Business Training Consultations for Businesses & Individuals. Leadership, Customer Service, Learning & Development and Business Administration courses and Apprenticeships.
Kent MOT Training Centre opening in September 2016.
We also deliver Business Skills Training in Social Media, Digital Marketing,Finance and Customer Service.
The Professional Learning & Business Training Centre
Innovation House, Discovery Park, Sandwich, CT13 9FF
Tel: +44 (0)1843 605040 ext. 5668 email: firstname.lastname@example.org