Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is the second workshop in the Leadership Programme. This training will enable you to:
- Describe how people learn and remember and use this knowledge to plan effective one to one performance coaching sessions.
- Use your knowledge of learning preferences to improve performance coaching.
- Practice new communication skills including active listening, sensory acuity and questioning to improve coaching conversations.
- Recognise the impact of communicating from parent/adult/child, the games we play and your workstyle.
- Give effective feedback to enhance the learning process.
- Use your new skills to design and deliver a one to one performance coaching session and get feedback on your approach.
- Experience the use of performance coaching tools in a group setting.
- Observe coaching with under performers, standard performers and star performers.
When & Where
Head of Learning & Development - Adelie