Coaching Workshop - HQ
Monday, 6 October 2014 at 09:00 - Tuesday, 7 October 2014 at 17:00 (BST)
Heathrow, United Kingdom
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is the second workshop in the Leadership Programme. This training will enable you to:
- Describe how people learn and remember and use this knowledge to plan effective one to one performance coaching sessions.
- Use your knowledge of learning preferences to improve performance coaching.
- Practice new communication skills including active listening, sensory acuity and questioning to improve coaching conversations.
- Recognise the impact of communicating from parent/adult/child, the games we play and your workstyle.
- Give effective feedback to enhance the learning process.
- Use your new skills to design and deliver a one to one performance coaching session and get feedback on your approach.
- Experience the use of performance coaching tools in a group setting.
- Observe coaching with under performers, standard performers and star performers.
When & Where
Head of Learning & Development - Adelie