Companies House First Time Directors Seminar - Leicester
- Government & Politics
- College Court Conference Centre, LE2 3TQ Leicester
EVENT FOR TUESDAY THE 16th OF SEPTEMBER
FREE Networking & Information Seminar in Durham
To help keep companies on the right side of the law we arrange several regional Networking & Information Seminars throughout the year.
The aim of the seminar is to help you:
- ensure that you’re familiar with the filing requirements of the Companies Act 2006
- find out how to file your company documents online
- discover how to check your own company information online
- how to protect your company from corporate identity fraud
- meet the events team and discuss any dealings you have with Companies House
The seminar lasts for approximately three hours during which you will have the opportunity to network with each other, seek advice and guidance and view our online services. You can choose a morning or afternoon session so don’t miss out.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.