Content That Stands Out: A Content Strategy Google+ Hangout
Wednesday, 13 February 2013 from 17:00 to 18:00 (GMT)
"Content marketing's success is
content marketing's greatest threat."
– Doug Kessler, CRAP slideshare
How do you stand out in the rising floodwaters of content?
That's the core question we're discussing in this content strategy hangout.
Five "old hands" at content marketing will share their ideas and strategies for how to stand out in a noisy content market. These practitioners, strategists and advisors have been doing content marketing since before it was a "thing".
- Michele Linn of Content Marketing Institute
- John Watton of Silverpop
- Bryony Thomas of Watertight Marketing
- Kieran Flanagan of Hubspot
- Stan Woods of Velocity Partners
Ryan Skinner of Velocity Partners will moderate the Hangout.
We'll review a few campaigns that stood out for us.
Our own campaigns that failed to stand out.
And answer questions like:
- Is best practice a problem (as everyone does the same thing)?
- Can tone of voice alone do the trick?
- Does narrow persona-targeting kill social distribution?
- Can scandal work?
- Can great promotion save ho-hum content?
- Is there real appetite within businesses to "stand out"?
- Does virtue in online content win?
Register today and we'll answer your questions about standing out in the content market.
Also, if you register but can't make the hangout on the day, we'll send you the video the day after.
(Even if you don't register, you can follow along by going to our Google+ page!)
When & Where
We're that London-based B2B content marketing agency you've heard so much about...