ABF The Soldiers’ Charity - Early, Early Christmas Fair 2016
Tuesday 27th September: 2.00pm – 6.00pm; Evening Reception: 6.30pm – 9.30pm
Wednesday 28th September: 9.30am – 4.00pm
Tedworth Park, Tidworth, Wiltshire SP9 7AJ
All tickets booked online are entered into a Free Prize Draw (value £1200) kindly donated by THE ZANZIBAR COLLECTION (Terms and conditions apply).
The Early Early Chrsitmas Fair is one of the best charity Fairs in the country in aid of ABF The Soldiers' Charity.
Come and have a lovely day out to shop, eat, chat with friends and family. You'll find inspiring gifts and treats for everyone, including delicious food items, fashion, personalised stationery, books, beautiful things for your home and garden, gifts for men & women, gifts for children and babies, beauty products, pictures, Christmas decorations, stocking fillers and more. Over 90 stallholders (40 new this year) and each one will give 10% of every purchase you make to The Soldiers' Charity.
"6 Reasons to come to the EECF" - a great shopping experience
- A wonderful setting to shop, gain inspiration, meet friends, have a delicious lunch and maybe a glass of wine.
- A fantastic range of stalls which not found on the high street.
- A great day out for teenagers, parents and grandparents with new inspirational presents alongside some of the more traditional gifts.
- Experienced stall holders who have just the thing for that tricky gift for teenagers, ‘gap-yearers’, grandchildren, in-laws.......
- All on one level so it’s very easy for shopping and walking around.
- And, best of all..... 10% of each item bought goes to ABF -The Soldiers’ Charity.
Aspire Defence General Dynamics United Kingdom Ltd
& new this year Knight Frank
All tickets booked online for the EEC Fair 2016 will be entered into a prize drawer for 3 nights for 2 people in Zanzibar kindly donated by THE ZANZIBAR COLLECTION