Are you looking for True Love? Are you frustrated with online dating?
Madeline shares secrets to finding a partner in your league quickly and easily, at any age!
Attending this workshop you'll gain:
- The definition of dating and beyond
- An understanding of WHO YOU ARE
- Clarity around WHAT YOU WANT
- The ability to categorise and prequalify potential life partners to avoid wasting time, energy and money
- Communication skills to ensure you articulate what you want, have intentional conversations, for example ‘the talk’ about being exclusive
- Increased confidence dating
- Learn something about yourself
- Try things out here in a safe environment
When you're unaware of what you really want in a relationship you:
- Meet someone you're attracted to
- Commit too early and fall into a routine
- Realise the fun has gone
- End the relationship
- Start the cycle again
Does this sound like you? Then SIGN UP and learn tools and techniques to implement in your life to help you become Successfully Single and begin the journey to Committed Couplehood with your True Love.
Successfully Single means YOU are:
- Available, unattached physically, emotionally and financially
- Living a full life that you really enjoy, as you attract who you are BEING and you’ll be as happy IN a relationship as you were BEFORE the relationship
SIGN UP! Call or text 07827 932138 or email email@example.com for more information.
Begin the journey to finding True Love in 2014 and make 2013 the last year of being single!
Madeline Corr \ corrcoaching.com
Weight Management Coach and Mentor | UK Sponsor | Dating and Body Language Specialist | Author | CEO
Madeline is a deliberate creator and has attracted amazing relationships into her life, a lovely home, a fulfilling career, her ideal body and in the process is attracting a thriving business! Madeline would love to share her radical tools and techniques with you to enable you to create your ideal future.
Download FREE Ebook and/or SIGNUP for New Mindset : New Results at www.corrcoaching.com
Follow me: Twitter http://twitter.com/corrcoaching