San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
CREATING CAMBRIDGE PRESENTS:
The Big Summer BBQ 2013
Combining Networking and Party in a Fantastic Event, where great conversation, inspiration and ideas come together!
If you are interested in technology, creativity ideas, bio-tech and friendly networking then come and join us, Creating Cambridge, on Friday 12 July at The Fort St. George (by the river, on Midsummer Common).
The previous 6 events were great successes: many of the people who attended asked us to keep organising these events so here we are.
We are promoting this event together with a range of selected local networking groups. We are sure you will have the opportunity of meeting many new people, but also of catching up with many colleagues and friends. We'll be serving:
- Hand Pressed Burgers With Balsamic Fried Red Onions
- Black Bean & Jalapeno Burger
- Old Gloucester Spot Sausages
- Seasoned Chicken Breast
Accompaniments & Salads:
- Mixed Leaf Salad
- New Potato & Chive Salad
- Hand Made Fennel Salad
We are looking for sponsors for the event and we have a range of different packages available. If you wish to be a sponsor please contact:
- email@example.com [bookings and tickets]
- firstname.lastname@example.org [marketing and media contact]
- email@example.com [sponsors contact]
Here below the list (to be confirmed) of Groups and Networks that are helping us to promote the BBQ and raise money for charity.
- Cambridge AWiSE
- Cambridge Mobile App Group
- Pitch and Mix
- Software East
Visit the CREATING CAMBRIDGE WEBSITE to find out more information.
- Unfortunately we will not be able to cater for special dietary needs
- The Fort St. George is very central and there is no parking nearby. If you are driving to the BBQ please park at the Grafton Centre car park on Newmarket Road and walk. It's about 10 minutes away.