Creating the Customer Culture
Wednesday, 5 October 2016 from 08:30 to 11:00 (BST)
Creating the Customer Culture - Jeremy Moore, Co-Founder, Riddlebox
Creativity and bravery are important trying to inspire change in organisations which cannot be done by simply sticking to tried and indeed tired old methodologies. Was it Einstein’s rule of madness…? “People doing the same thing but expecting a different outcome.”
Join Jeremy at this interesting and interactive session and learn:
- What do we mean by a customer culture and why is it important?
- Introducing the Experience Economy
- What could hold us back, what are the barriers to change?
- The basis of decision making and the role that feelings play
- The secret of performance and how we may achieve this culture
- Designing the future and what Customer Culture should look like
- What are the insights, killer moves, and how do we measure it?
- Intimate understanding of human performance
- Greater self-awareness and the impact on others in the experience economy
- Practical relevant individual plan
Throughout his business career Jeremy has been passionate about team performance and sports coaching. He has been a coach to the Great Britain rowing squad since 1994 and he coached at the world championships in 2004. Jeremy’s MBA dissertation was on the interface between business and sport.
The core of his presentations focuses on the scientific basis of emotions, experience and exceptional performance. He is equally comfortable speaking to one-star generals and NATO commanders at the Defence Leadership Centre, academics at Cambridge University, or small and large groups at corporate events in major multi-nationals.
8.15 - Registration, refreshments & networking
8.45 - Welcome from the Association of Professional Sales
8.55 - Creating the Customer Culture, Jeremy Moore
10.30 - Practitioner debate
11.00 - Feedback, Outcome, Stance
11.15 - Networking & Member Exchange / Close
APS Fellow Event
Many thanks to our Skills Partner
We would like to share your contact details with our Skills Partner, Huthwaite International so that Huthwaite International may contact you directly for marketing and promotional purposes. If you do not want us to forward your contact details to Huthwaite Research Group Limited trading as Huthwaite international, please email me at email@example.com.
Save This Event
When & Where
Association Of Professional Sales
The Association Of Professional Sales is a not for profit organisation that has been created to work closely with the key thinkers and leading practitioners within the selling community developing knowledge that can be applied by all organisations and practitioners and those who are committed to improving the sales practice.