Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Creative & Cultural Skills are holding a series of road show events about the Creative Employment Programme.
- Over the next 2 years the Creative Employment Programme will aim to generate:
- 1,600 Pre-Apprenticeships, targeted at 16-18 year olds
- 2,900 Apprenticeships, targeted at 16-24 year olds
- 2000 paid internships, targeted at 18-24 year olds
If you are an arts or cultural employer who would like to create a new job for an unemployed 16-24 year old then please sign up to a road show event.
About the event
This event will:
· Introduce the Creative Employment Programme and its importance in the current climate.
· Help organisations understand how they can create new job opportunities for young people.
· Provide examples of best practice within the sector.
· Share ways in which the Jobcentre Plus can support employers.
· Provide details about how to access funding through the programme.
· Explore ways in which organisations can work in partnership.
Who should attend?
Arts and cultural sector employers who fall within Arts Council England’s footprint of music, dance, theatre, literature, visual arts, contemporary craft, combined arts, galleries, circus, carnival arts, museums and libraries. We would also be keen to hear from other partners, such as Local Authorities, who wish to create opportunities and work closely with employers across this footprint.
If you have any further questions please contact: email@example.com
Disclaimer: By registering your details with eventbrite to attend a road show you are confirming that you are happy for your information to be used by the Creative Employment Programme team for marketing purposes regarding further events. We will not share your details with any third parties. If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving further information please email ‘Unsubscribe’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Creative & Cultural Skills
Creative & Cultural Skills is the licensed Sector Skills Council for the UK's creative and cultural industries, including craft, cultural heritage, design, literature, music, performing arts and visual arts.
We deliver through the National Skills Academy for Creative & Cultural, a network of education and industry partners working together to improve the provision of skills and training for the creative and cultural industries.