Crowd Funding - A Seminar for Entrepreneurs and Businesses
Tuesday, 26 February 2013 from 13:00 to 16:00 (GMT)
London, United Kingdom
NOTE: We have reached maximum capacity for this event. Please register for a standby ticket and we will let you know if any slots free up (or if we host another seminar at a later date). Due to limited capacity we can only accommodate those with a confirmed booking.
An Introduction to Crowd Funding
A Seminar for Entrepreneurs and Businesses Seeking Funding
Crowd funding is increasingly gaining popularity in the UK. It allows entrepreneurs and businesses an alternative way to raise finance by attracting a 'crowd' of investors willing to invest smaller amount of cash in exchange of equity.
Launched in July 2012, Seedrs is the first FSA regulated crowd funding platform and has so far helped 12 start-ups raise a total of £477,000. View the infographic.
- Introduction to Crowd Funding
- Adding value - How crowd funding can attract more than money
- Legal issues, promoting investment and governance
- Incentivising investors with up to 100.5% tax relief - Jeffreys Henry LLP
- Jeffreys Henry LLP is an award-winning provider of audit, tax and advisory services based in the heart of London's Silicon Roundabout/TechCityUK.
- Manches LLP is a leading, tech-sector focussed, commercial law firm in London, Oxford and Reading. They provide a full range of legal services and have in-depth experience of working in and supporting the technology sector.
- Seedrs is the first FSA regulated equity crowd funding platform for investments up to £150,000 in seed stage startups.
When & Where
Jeffreys Henry LLP
Established for over 130 years, Jeffreys Henry LLP is a top 100, award-winning provider of audit, tax and advisory services with access to over 150 associates in 55 countries through JHI.