EARLY BIRD TICKETS END FEBRUARY 12th!!!
The year's biggest student enterprise conference is back!
In February, NACUE will present its 3rd annual National Student Enterprise Conference (NSEC) sponsored by Google.
With this year's theme Ctrl Alt Disrupt!, NACUE are declaring 2012 the year of disruptive business and innovation. In 2010 we said no to ‘Business As Usual’, in 2011 we ‘Re-Shaped Britain’. In 2012 we’re calling for all out disruption!
We've teamed up with Aston University in Birmingham to present you a weekend ideas, creativity and change. Join over 300 students, meet some of the UK's biggest entrepreneurs and get what you need to launch into disruptive entrepreneurship.
NSEC 2012 gives you all you need to change your entrepreneurial career and be part of a disruptive side of business:
- Win £1,000 in the pitching competition courtesy of Shell LiveWire
- Hear from top UK entrepreneurs
- Identify global trends
- Prepare yourself and your business for disruption
- Build a networked business by creating killer social media content
- Start-up Crash Courses covering everything from financing your startup to building an all-star team
- Master Classes will take those of you already in business a step further with lessons on securing an entrepreneurial career and creating social media thunderstorms
...and so much more!
Early bird tickets are available only until February 12th, so be quick!
Visit the NSEC website to see what we have in store for you:
More information will follow shortly. Please contact email@example.com for a discount code if you are a NACUE member university or are a group of 10 or more.
Follow #nsec2012 for more updates on Twitter!
NSEC 2012 - Ctrl Alt Disrupt!
February 18th - 19th
Aston University, Birmingham
*Tickets are non-refundable.
Have questions about Ctrl + Alt + Disrupt! National Student Enterprise Conference 2012 ? Contact the organizer