What the workshop will cover:
We’ll guide you through these areas:
• What style of CV best suits your career history (we’ll supply alternatives)
• How to decode job adverts to identify what employers are looking for
• How to use language that will convince employers you have the skills they need
• How to target your CV for each job you apply for
• How to write an ‘evidence-based’ covering letter
• A recruitment consultant will be on hand to give an employer’s perspective on CVs, and to answer your burning questions.
You won’t actually write your CV at the session, but you’ll come away knowing how to write it, and the importance of targeting it to suit each job.
What will the workshop be like?
It will be friendly and supportive!
Our workshop is held at:
Women Like Us, Europoint Centre, 5-11 Lavington Street,London,SE1 0NZ
Our office is 10 minutes walk from London Bridge, Borough and Southwark stations and just around 15 minutes from Waterloo. Find your way toSouthwark Street from whichever direction you're coming from and Lavington Street is half way along on the south side. There are two entrances to 5-11 Lavington Street- please use the left hand one which is the Europoint building.
Full details of this workshop can be found here.
When & Where
Women Like Us