Data Driven Public Services
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM (BST)
London, United Kingdom
Kindly supported by:
As part of Big Data Week 2013, FutureGov and HUB Westminster are inviting you to join us for a couple of hours of learning and sharing about how we might use data inform new and intelligent ways of responding to the big social issues that those in public services encounter every day.
Our panel of speakers will share their experiences of using data creatively to help them solve social problems. We will then explore the problems you encounter in your area of public service, and how using the available data can lead to potential fixes.
- Tim Davies, Open Data Research Network
- Laura Bunt, NESTA / Bethnal Green Ventures
- Neil Mackin, Capita
- Chris Widgery, London Borough of Camden
- Helen Olsen, UKAuthority
- Francine Bennett, Mastadon C
- Stuart Harrison, Open Data Institute
- Quentin Johns, HUB Westminster
- Carrie Bishop, FutureGov
- Ben Unsworth, Surrey County Council
- Adriana Lukas, self-hacking and VRM expert
- Mark Charmer, Akvo
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact Lucy [at] wearefuturegov [dot] com
FutureGov creates better public services through elegantly designed products and services. We specialise in digital, design and change for government.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.