About the Workshop
How do your service users rate you and the services you deliver? Do you deliver a person centred service, and how do you demonstrate that?
To explore the shaping of services in a manner that put service users at heart of the planning and delivery of services and how the delivery of person centred services will deliver better outcomes.
- Identify the difference between good and bad experiences
- Review the delivery of person centred services in your organisation
- Explore how a person centred service can improve outcomes
- Link the evidencing of person centred service and positive outcomes
- Explore how organisations can set a culture of continuous improvement
Who is the workshop is for?
- Voluntary and community organisations.
- Trustees and Committee Members
- Managers and personnel responsible for ensuring the quality and deveopment of services
- Private and Public Sector Partners
- Organisations Undertaking Quality for Health*
- Organisations considering undertaking Quality for Health*
On completion of the course, attendees will receive a certificate.
*What is Quality for Health?
Quality For Health is a brand new, innovative, unique, quality assurance system for the VCSE, developed by Voluntary Action Calderdale and endorsed by Calderdale CCG. This is the only quality assurance system in the country designed to support the VCSE to demonstrate the outcomes of their health services through rigorous external assessment. The system measures outcomes-based evidence across three levels and is a vital tool in supporting the VCSE to deliver local health services for local communities.
Quality For Health measures nine quality areas at three levels
Safety and safeguarding
Equality and diversity
Outcomes and impact
If you are interested in Quality for Health and want to find out more, please contact the ConnectWELL Team on 01788 539572 Lorna@wcava.org.uk or Gemma@wcava.org.uk
If you need to cancel.....
Please let us know if you can’t attend as soon as possible. This can be done via Eventbrite (guidance here) or by using the contact details above. It is normally possible to accept someone else attending in your place, but if not, our refund policy is:
Full refund if you cancel two weeks or more before the closing date
Half refund if you cancel less than two weeks before the closing date
No refund if you cancel after the closing date or do not attend on the day
If WCAVA needs to cancel.....
We may need to cancel a course if not enough people have booked onto it by the closing date. We will give you a full refund if we need to cancel.
Save This Event
When & Where
Warwickshire Community and Voluntary Action
Warwickshire CAVA provides the following support to the Voluntary & Community Sector Organisations and groups within Warwickshire:
- Funding advice/Support
- Group support/Development
- Community Development
- Strong Representation under COMPACT
- Community Payroll
Warwickshire CAVA supports volunteers within Rugby and Warwick District. Our Volunteer Centres provide the following:
- Volunteering Recruitment and Referrals
- Campaigning and Promotion
- Good Practice in Volunteer Management
- Youth Volunteering
- Transport Projects