Digiterati Student Society presents:
The Digiterati Forum
This is the first Digiterati Forum which we hope will become a regular termly event for students from all cohorts to present and discuss experiences, case studies, best practice and future opportunities.
Speakers will be selected from our fellow Econmsc students who have kindly volunteered their time, plus invited external specialists where appropriate.
The speakers and topics for this first Forum are:
- Matt Owen (invited specialist), Social Media Manager, Econsultancy: Measuring Social Media at Econsultancy
- Eoin Kenneally (Yr 2 IR), E-commerce Manager at Joe Browns: Trends in Ecommerce
- Alex Truby & Ollie Watts (invited specialists) from Fresh Networks:
- Building a community on Facebook (PetNet360 case study)
- Using social media to break the product development cycle and replace the company website (New Covent Garden Soup case study)
- How Facebook is helping to drive Ecommerce (Jimmy Choo case study)
- Eric Crossfield (Yr 1 DMC), Web Analytics Manager, John Lewis Financial Services: Attribution Modelling - who needs it?
The Twitter hashtag for this event is #digiterati
Price £25 with Early bird tickets at £17.50 if booked before 8 April
Tea, coffee and lunch will be provided at this event.
Please note that this event is only open to current or previous Econmsc students plus tutors or trainers from the course.
- Registration from 9:30am
- Event will start promptly at 10:00am
- Break for lunch at 12:00pm
- Lunch and refreshments are included in ticket price at this event
- Resumes promptly at 1:00pm
- Event concludes around 4:30-5:00pm
- Post-event #MLD and networking at a venue TBA
This is a photo of our venue for the day. Huge thanks to Scott Ross (Yr 2 DMC) for supplying the venue and coffee at no cost to the society. Without this help we would have to charge much more for tickets.
About the organisers:
This event has been organised by the Digiterati Student Society, a group of Econmsc students, for the benefit of all students on the Econmsc courses. It is not commercially sponsored.
The ticket price covers any speaker's fees or expenses, lunch, Eventbrite and PayPal fees and any bits we might need on the day. Any surplus funds will be ploughed back into future Digiterati events.
Unfortunately we're unable to issue refunds if you change your mind after buying. If the event is cancelled for any reason we will reschedule it and tickets will be valid for the new date.
When & Where
The Digiterati Training
The Digiterati is a digital transformation development company formed by a number of past MMU MSc students. As well as digital marketing consultancy services it provides a range of digital training opportunities, in this instance, in conjunction with MMU and MMC Learning.