Direct Sourcing for SMEs: How to recruit faster smarter and for less
Tuesday, 3 April 2012 from 09:00 to 13:00 (BST)
London, United Kingdom
A highly practical session designed to developing recruiters skills and addressing the types of issues specifically faced by SMEs companies where both time and cost considerations are paramount in many recruitment decisions. This session will help you to recruit faster, smarter and reduce your recruitment costs.
Part 1 – Job Boards, Advert Copy & CV Databases.
· An review of the best free places to post your vacancies online.
How to find job boards that have the candidates you are looking to hire.
How to accurately predict the search terms your candidates are using.
· How job boards rank adverts and how to ensure your advert lists at the top of page 1.
· Why you cannot ignore CV databases and how to double the response you search them.
Part 2 – Social Media (Linkedin, Twitter & Facebook)
· Recruiting on Social Networks: What's possible for your company and how much investment of your time and money do you need to produce results.
· How the UK’s leading recruiters are directly sourcing passive candidates on Linkedin.
PLEASE NOTE: This session is exclusively for HR and Recruiters at SME companies and not for profit organisations. Please do not book on if you are from a recruitment agency as we will cancel your booking.
Adrian McDonagh has founded Easy Web Recruitment since in 2006. Easy Web Recruitment manages internet recruitment campaigns for the likes of Tesco, Next, Nike & Barclaycard. Every year he trains over 1,000 delegates at both face to face workshops and online webinars.
Click here to view his Linkedin Profile: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/adrianmcdonagh
Click here to view this product on Linkedin and see recommendations from Linkedin members:http://www.linkedin.com/company/easywebrecruitment/free-online-recruitment-training-direct-sourcing-strategies-workshop-145374/